- How much deposit is required?
- Should I leave a gratuity?
- What should I bring?
- What is supplied by Playtime Charters?
- Can I bring alcohol?
- What should I avoid bringing?
- How far in advance do I need to notify Playtime Charters of a cancellation?
- What if the weather is bad?
Q. How much deposit is required?
$500 Deposit required, payable by check if mailed in. Cash or check is acceptable if delivered in person.
Q. Should I leave a gratuity?
If you’re happy with your service, it’s customary to leave a 20% Gratuity for the First Mate.
Q. What should I bring?
Bring whatever you want to eat and drink. Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for that day’s weather. You’ll probably want to bring:
- Light Jacket
- Long Pants
Q. What is supplied by Playtime Charters?
All rods, bait, and tackle are supplied.
Q. Can I bring alcohol?
Beer or light wine is acceptable. Please refrain from bringing anything harder. Your safety is imperative.
Q. What should I avoid bringing?
There are a few items you should leave at home.
- No black soled shoes (they mark up the deck).
- No drugs (But beer or light wine is okay).
- No firearms (While bullets might sound like an easy way to fish, we’re going to use rod and reel).
Q. How far in advance do I need to notify Playtime Charters of a cancellation?
Cancellations require at least 2 weeks notice from the date of the scheduled outing.